Monday, July 6, 2009

Productive weekend

well for it being the 4th I had a pretty
CTMH productive weekend. I was able to get stuff together to sell at the Christmas in July sale tomorrow, and I finished some cards from a kit that CTMH sold last year and made a flip album for the first time.

The cards were from a kit we sold last year, but I can’t find the stamp set that came with it, so I had to use other sets that i have.  I had made one set last year but I don’t think they came out too badly with the other sets!

The flip album was the first one I’ve made.  I don’t think it came out too badly!

Here are some pictures.. hope everyone had a good weekend! Those of you in town, stop by the Christmas in July sale tomorrow!

summer 09 034 summer 09 032 summer 09 028 summer 09 026 summer 09 020

2 comments:

  1. I love these flip albums, they're so much fun!!

    Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling!

    I would love to hear how your sale went. I am hosting a Goody Box swap and Used Stamp sale this week.

    ReplyDelete

Pin This Page!

Follow me on Pintrest!

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Join my facebook page!

Follow by Email

10 Years!

Shop with Me!