Monday, July 23, 2012
This will be available on August 1.
I am also taking pre orders for the new cricut cartridge, Artiste. If you scroll down a few days, you will see the book for the Artiste and the images/shapes you can make with it. the cute little be mine box next to the star was made with the Artiste cartridge.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Hello everyone. Sorry I have missed the last couple of days with my teasers- packing after being in the same house for 11 years is proving more time consuming than I could have ever imagined!
Anyway, here is a list of the products and colors retiring on July 31. You may order on my website for your convenience. If you have an order over $150, you will be entitled to hostess credit so please email me those orders by July 29th. I am moving the 30 and 31 and will not be able to enter any orders during that time, we will not have internet up and running until Aug 1. Please look over this list to make sure you do not miss out on a product or paper kit you wanted to purchase. Thanks!
Retiring Product (not included in the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book)
· The following products are scheduled to be retired from the CTMH product line and are not pictured in the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.
· All of our How-To Books have been retired and are sold out.
· **Consultants only: BULK items, when retired, are usually available while supplies last. If there are items that you need, it is suggested that you order early.
· Cruisin’ Paper Pack X7154B
· Cruisin’ Complements Foil Images X7154C
· Elemental Paper Pack X7141B
· Elemental Complements Dimensional Elements X7141C
· Footloose Paper Pack X7151B
· Footloose Complements Dimensional Elements X7151C
· Lucy Paper Pack X7149B
· Lucy Complements Glittery Rub-Ons X7149C
· Roxie Paper Pack X7140B
· Roxie My Stickease Assortment X7140C
· Sonoma Paper Pack X7143B
· Sonoma My Stickease Assortment X7143C
· Superhero Paper Pack X7152B
· Superhero Complements Rub-Ons X7152C
· Typeset Paper Pack X7139B
· Typeset Complements Canvas Shapes X7139C
Workshops on the Go
· WOTG Cruisin’ Kit
· WOTG Florentine Kit
· WOTG Footloose Kit
· WOTG Lucy Kit
· WOTG Pemberley Kit
· WOTG Stella Kit
· WOTG Superhero Kit
· WOTG Victory Kit
Papers/Inks/Reinkers(Cardstock, inkpads, & reinkers are all included.
· Baby Pink
· Brown Bag
· Dutch Blue
· Garden Green
· Grey Flannel
· Grey Wool
· Heavenly Blue
· Holiday Red
· Key Lime
· Lilac Mist
· Pansy Purple
· Spring Iris
· Sunkiss Yellow
· Sunny Yellow
· Vanilla Cream
· Vineyard Berry
· Colonial White 6-pack X5901
· White Daisy 6-pack X5900
· Clear Cards 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
· Clear Cards 4-1/2”
· Quick Pic Album-Dark Chocolate Z1406
· Quick Pic Album-Dark Cranberry Z1405
· Quick Pic Album-Outdoor Denim Z1404
· Snapease Album System 12x12 Z4110
· Bitty Brads Basic Assortment Z1367
· Bitty Brads Metal Assortment Z1368
· Bitty Buds Assorment Z1690
· Bottle Caps Z1691
· Canvas Badge Buttons Z1397
· Clear Sparkles Z1104
· Color Ready Irresistibles- Lots of Dots Z1261
· Comic Badge Buttons Z1688
· Dimensional Elements-Ornaments Z1337
· Heirloom Assorment Z1635
· Hinges Z1402
· Mini-Medley Accents-Honey Z1488
· Mini-Medley Accents-Pacifica Z1698
· Mini-Medley Accents-Sunset Z1338
· Mini-Medley-Tulip Z1320
· Photo Hangers Z1403
· Ribbon-Designer Pink Collection Z1384
· Ribbon-Sw. Lf. Stitched Grosgrain (bulk) Z1383
· Seaside Wooden Shapes Z1693 (sold out)
My Creations Products
· My Creations A-Door-Ables Z1321
· My Creations All Sorts Mini Album Z1224
· My Creations Cube Z1152
· My Creations Mix & Mingle Album Z1334
· Craft Tray 1764
· Distressing Kit Z1299 (sold out)
· Dotto Dots Dispenser 1766
· Dotto Dots Dispenser-Refill 1767
· Double Scrubber Z1163
· Euro Personal Paper Trimmer Z338
· Euro Replacement Blades Z339
· Euro Replacement Blade/Scoring Z340
· Microfiber Cloth Z1006
· My Legacy Writer Black Pen Set 4275
· Shoulder Tote Z4204 (sold out)
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
So, here is a sneak peek of another item for you. Its our scroll album! The album was made to sit horizatonally on a shelf or mantel, but a consultant at convention ( whose name I didn’t get so I apologize I cannot give credit where it is due!) suggested doing it vertically and hanging it. So I tried it that way. Working on a craft table partially packed for moving was an experience and as a result a couple of my pics are crooked! I also attempted to do a video and did my first upload on youtube of it a little slower. And of course my camera was crooked! ha! oh well, you all get the idea. This is a workshop on the go that will be available after August 1.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
ok, well this is the biggest one I think but I can’t keep it till the end. There are too many other copies going around! :)
Anyway, how would you like to see the book from our new cricut cartridge?!?!?!? It is awesome!
Here is the link! Happy looking! This will be available Aug 1!
Monday, July 16, 2012
So much exciting news!
First off, my family and I are moving to a house in Wyoming. We had planned to a little later in life but the perfect house came open for us, and we found a renter for our current house. More good news, my “half” of the "basement is big enough to have a workshop in, so I will be able to offer more workshops! I was hindered before trying to find places to hold them, especially after Panera stopped reserving their room. I am very excited! We will be moving the end of this month and I hope to have a workshop in September. Keep checking back and keep checking your emails for my updated newsletter. If you are not receiving my newsletter, please email me at email@example.com so I can get you added. I also hope to have a fall idea book kick off after we are moved in and settled.
I just returned from our National Convention in Dallas TX. It was a great time and each day for the rest of the month I will post a little tidbit or a teaser picture of new product! :)
Some of the biggest news- it is only $49 to become a consultant with Close to My Heart! AND if you sign up in August, while supplies last you will get this $50 bag we received at convention FOR FREE! Not only do you get business supplies and lots of product for signing up, you can get this cute bag. Isn’t is awesome? But sign up right in the beginning of August, there are only a couple thousand of these bags and they will go QUICKLY! So whether you would like to supplement your income, or simply want a discount on our products, NOW is the time! Contact me for more details!
AND, since I am so excited, I will give you two tidbits today. Close to My Heart also is releasing a brand new cricut cartridge! It has over 700 images on it, and lots of cute boxes, tags and shapes! This cartridge is different than the Art Philosophy collection from last year.
Introducing, Artiste’! Available August 1. Contact me for your fall idea book and to book your fall gathering to purchase this cartridge at half price!
Saturday, July 7, 2012
Well a few more days andI will be off to Convention in Dallas! If you would like updates on Convention please check my facebook page or follow me one Twitter! https://twitter.com/NikkiDscrafty
Here are a couple of layouts I did tonight. I accidentally packed the pictures to use on the footloose layout so I will have to wait till I move to finish it!
This one was from last month with our hometown favorites that have been a staple in our city for many, many years!
This is the July club layout for the members that chose footloose. Hoping to have the Lucy kit up tomorrow!
Pin This Page!
Follow me on Pintrest!
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|